As winter settles in at Walters Apartments, it is essential to ensure a smooth and comfortable transition for all residents. Here are some practical tips to help you navigate the colder months:
1. Heater Check: Be sure to call in a maintenance work order if you feel as if your heater is not working properly throughout the winter months. Consider using draft stoppers to keep the warmth inside. Make sure all your windows are in the locked position to help with cold drafts.
2. Snow Shoveling: Just as a reminder, shoveling out your vehicle is your own responsibility. Keep a snow shovel on hand at all times and promptly clear the snow in order to help us maintain a safe and functioning parking area.
3. Neighborly Check-ins: Strengthen our community by checking on your neighbors, especially those who may need assistance.
4. Stay Warm: Dress in layers, including hats, gloves and jackets when heading outside this season.
5. Emergency Kit: Prepare for unforeseen challenges by assembling an emergency kit with essentials such as flashlights, batteries, blankets and non-perishable foods.
6. Utilize Community Spaces: Make the most of common areas within Walters Apartments. Community rooms, lounges and recreational areas offer cozy spaces for socializing or simply enjoying some downtime.
By following these tips, you’ll contribute to a safer and more comfortable living environment everyone at Walters Apartments. Stay warm and have a wonderful winter season!