This policy describes the types of information The Walters Group (“Company” or “We”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website [www.waltersgroupapartments.com], (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by:
– us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
– any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including, without limitation, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 500 Barnegat Blvd. N., (Building 100), Barnegat, NJ 08005
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
– By which a person may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline] (“personal information“);
– that is about a person but individually does not identify such person; and/or
– about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
– From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
– Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, which may include, without limitation:
– Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, without limitation:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
– Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information and Transaction Party information to (or allow third parties to contact) contact you, Transaction Parties or other third parties about our own and third-parties’goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at the email address below. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and Transaction Parties, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To third parties to market their products or services to you or to Transaction Parties.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
– Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information or Transaction Party information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
– Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that opting out will not apply to any information so disclosed prior to your election to opt-out.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 500 Barnegat Blvd. N., (Building 100), Barnegat, NJ 08005
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The Walters Group
500 Barnegat Blvd. N., (Building 100)
Barnegat, NJ 08005