We are seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for our apartment community in Seaside Heights, NJ. The Maintenance Technician will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems. Additionally, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for handling day-to-day operations and maintenance of our properties, including common areas and grounds.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and a team player mentality. Maintenance experience highly preferred.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
Must be willing to perform emergency after-hours maintenance work orders during ON Call rotation.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision
- Generous paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
- Career stability
- Shift premiums for Maintenance on-call hours
Education, Licenses and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Previous experience in related field preferred.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, stoop or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds at a time.
- The ability to drive to and from work locations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
All inquiries, please fill out the form below.